"-choH" yIlegh je
- (TKD 83,120,123)
- ghopDu' choHpu' Qe'
- (The restaurant has altered hands. - This is an idiom in English, and the Klingon is a literal translation which does not indicate a change of ownership. - KGT 106)
- DaH Heraj yIchoH
- (Alter your course now. - ST5 notes)
- HIvHe yIchoHmoH
- (Alter the attack course! - ST5)
mu'meyvam yIlegh je
choH (choHmey law')
- (TKD 83,123)
- choH lISbogh Hap'e': cha'pujqut
- (Reaction Moderating Element - Crystalline Dilithium - BoP)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.